In order to ensure optimal access and usage of this site, the explanations given below shall introduce you to the various service features available. To facilitate orientation we have grouped the information according to major categories:
- Navigation provides information on how to access different content areas of the report,
- Service introduces service features that are offered beyond mere content,
- Page-specific features offers information on features which are offered depending on the content of the respective page and are therefore not permanently available.
Deutsch / English
Click on the language button in order to switch between the German or English language versions page by page.
The disclaimer contains all relevant legal information concerning this website.
Navigating the report
The navigational tree on the left is the main point of access to the contents of the report. At the top level of the tree are the most important general subjects. More specific subjects are linked to them in a reader-friendly fashion following the same order as the print version of the report, just move from the top level down to up to four sub-levels. Further navigation options available are:
- Full-text search engine displaying search results in the navigational tree
- Links in text passages and HTML tables
- Links referring to further information within this report on the right hand side of the text
This feature enables you to search the whole report for words or phrases.
The five most important hits (ranked by relevance) will be displayed on an overview page. You can browse the search results consecutively by pressing the navigational buttons at the top of each of the pages shown. All the search result links remain intact when navigating through them. You may return to subject navigation by clicking on any of the entries on the navigational tree
Use of search operators
Using a compound search term by means of logical operators allows a complex search. The following operators can be used:
- “and” – Entering of two or more search items separated only by blank space allows search of pages containing all of the sought items.
- “or” – Entering the “|” operator allows the search for documents containing one or several of the search items.
- “not” – By entering the “-” operator (minus) a certain item can be excluded from the search.
Another possibility to read the report is to browse in succession through its pages by starting from any page. This is facilitated by the buttons on the top and the bottom right-hand side of any of the report’s pages which are pointing to the browsing direction.
Use this button to reach top of the page again.
The sitemap lists all pages and sub-pages that are available in the online report, displayed according to the site structure.
It provides you with all pdf and xls files collected for download, in each case showing number of pages and file size. These documents can be downloaded directly or selected and added to your personal file library. Your individual selection at your file library may be launched as a .zip-file for collective download.
Click here to print the content of the relevant page; or collect them for collective printing. The print preview is displayed in a new browser window.
This feature offers a selection of the preceding ten years' essential key financial indicators. By clicking on the key financial indicators and years you would like to compare, you may obtain your own individual tables. You can have them displayed in tables, line or bar charts.
Recommend this page
Click here to e-mail this page’s URL; the necessary form will open in a new window.
The table(s) on the page may be viewed in xls format in a new window.
The content of the respective section may be viewed in pdf format in a new window.